Sunday, November 30, 2008

Commonweal lab 10

I had to go one week without any media.  I chose this lab because I thought it would be pretty much effortless.  WRONG again.  I kind of cheated because I had to use the internet for homework, but that really doesn't count because there is no way around it.  I also found a pretty good loophole, because, as I actually did this lab a few weeks ago and I am just now recording it, my non-media week went through the Redskins bye-week, so I didn't actually have to miss a game.  That is top notch planning.  Anyway, this was actually really hard to do because I could not watch T.V. or surf the web after school.  I really just had to go outside or read a book, which got pretty interesting.  When it came down to it, it wasn't horrible, but this was definitely not one of the top fifteen easiest commonweals.

No comments: